If we as a society are to understand each other, we must reach out and get to know the people around us. If this seems a daunting task, start small ∼
- Wave to your neighbor as they pass
- Talk to the clerk and the people in the line at the store
- Perform random acts of kindness like taking an extra cart back to the store or
- Drop a few quarters in random parking meters
- Allow someone to talk to you
- Allow kindness to be given to you.
This is where it begins. One person to another. Small Steps.
Check this out for other ways to begin: www.randomactsofkindness.org